- New Patients should arrive for their appointment at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time.
- Please provide a current photo ID, current insurance card, and a current list of your medications at the time of your appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment date and time, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required for rescheduling or cancelling of any appointment.
- Obtain a History & Physical from your Primary Care Physician (PCP) within 30 days prior to your surgical date.
- Pick up your surgical packet at our office within 1 week prior to your scheduled surgery or procedure date to ensure you are well prepared.
- Call the office at 217-347-2255 with any questions or concerns.